Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Superpineapples Part 1

I think I've neglected this blog enough. So I'm going to make an effort to get back into blogging, starting with photos of cute girls, of course. ;)

I'm a bit over excited to see/post these photos because they have been in the making since January! From about January - March I made a wide range of cutesy lingerie sets for the Super Cult full length movie that is currently in production. All of the outfits are one of a kind and designed specifically for the movie. Each girl/scene has a different outfit, like nothing I've ever made before. Lets just say Chase made me appreciate brown floral fabric, I never thought that day would ever come. This is definitely one of my favorite sets in the movie. I will post the rest as I get them as well as updates about the movie and other shoots/projects.



Custom set I made for the new S/C movie currently in production:
"We Must Remain the Wildhearted Outsiders"

This shoot is from a scene with Ivy and Lady Days.
All photos by: Chase Lisbon @ www.supercult.com

More NSFW images at:
http://www.supercult.com/site2/girls/ivy/meetivy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment