Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cat Lady Shoot

This was another one of my favorite shoots in Los Angeles, CA. I decorated my friends apartment with a whole bunch of cute vintage finds I had collected. The "wallpaper" was purchased in Downtown LA and I painted an old chair and recovered it with new fabric. It all turned out super cute and I wish I had a house that looked like it all the time. I will definitely be making my own sets for future photo shoots.

This collaboration was pretty amazing. Masuimi is a great model and everything fit her perfectly, she is even a secret (or not so secret) cat lady. She was so stoked to wear a kitty cat corset. :) Nikki does amazing hair! If you have not worked with her, definitely hit her up. She is my all time favorite hair stylist for shoots. Redrum Collaboration were super easy to work with and got some amazing shots. They are usually on tour, so make sure you check their Model Mayhem for booking dates!

This set is now available on our website in the "Limited Edition" section. You can order it in yellow (shown in photos) or it can be custom ordered in pink or blue colorways. Please email: erika@purrfectpineapples.com if you have any questions regarding this item.

(Click to enlarge)



Model: Masuimi Max
Photos By: Redrum Collaboration
Hair By: Nikki Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment